Monday, February 9, 2009

Nebraska Cattlemens Classic

Got up this morning to rain, rain, rain and we were expecting to get up to ice and snow. The temp was 42 at 6:30 A.M. This will be so good for the hills.

Well, Ellen and I have been real busy getting ready to be gone to the Cattlemen's
Classic in Kearney, NE. all next week. We will have a jewelry booth there and we are looking forward to it. Besides getting jewelry ready to go, packing for 6 days and getting food ready to be left here for the guys. They're not much on batching, but will get along,I am sure. This will be our longest to be gone, we always do the Nebraska High School Rodeo Finals in June and that usually makes us away from home 4 days.
It is always so exciting to meet new people and have them see our jewelry. Then when we get home from that we have several in-home shows scheduled and a bead show to attend. I will have things to report I am sure when we get back.
Thanks to everyone for the support that our blog has gotten and also our etsy store.

3 comments:

Altered Route said...

Your trip to Kearney sounds like fun...wish you many sales! Be sure and take a camera...we want to see your booth and other Highlights!!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

silver wholesale jewelry said...

This is really superb. Can't resist myself from commenting :)

wholesale jewelry store