Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nebraska's Springtime in April




How does the song go? When it's 'Springtime in the Rockies'? Well, this is springtime in Nebraska! I can hardly wait to work in my yard but first I have to find it. I have been thinking about ordering my vegetable seed for my garden. Should I be in a hurry, I don't think so. The wind blew and we worried about the safety of the livestock but most fared pretty well.
It did get up to 60 yesterday so a lot of the snow melted and it is supposed to get that warm again today but tomorrow more rain and snow is predicted. We won't complain as we all need
the moisture and hopefully we won't have to hide Easter Eggs in the snow.
Sonja

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sonya, Lisa Lawson just gave me your site and your blog site and I was checking it out.....LOTS of beautiful stuff!!! Anyways good to read about what you have been up to. Hope all is well with Larry and you. We have been busy doing ropings this winter...seemed like we did not have much downtime this year. We were in Eaton, Colorado over Easter doing a roping. Anyways just thought I would drop you a note. Take care, Michelle Lapp

boracay island philippines said...

What a very great springtime photos. I really have so much fun looking at it. Thanks for the post!!!