Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year


Brrr, Brrr, Baby, it is cold outside, got down to -18 here last night and the night before was almost as cold. I thought we were supposed to be in global warming, it is colder this winter so far than it has been for sometime. I received this picture of this baby in my email and thought that
like all of us he has the winter blues.

I am a little behind in updating the blog. Hope everyone had as nice of a Christmas as we did.
Our son and family came from Colorado and we had a great time. We always have our family Christmas the Sunday before the actual holiday, that way everyone can have Christmas with their immediate family. It was at my house this year, I had 18 for dinner and I think a good time was had by all. I always feel sad when our son, Bret, his wife, D.D., and grandchildren, Mercedes and Jhett leave, they were here a few days and I know it is important for them to be home on this wonderful day.

Now, the New Year has rolled around again, and with it let's hope for Peace and Prosperity and that our leaders get this problem of the economy straightened out. Doubtful, you say, maybe!

Jewelry by Sonell had a good year and look forward to what 2010 will bring, I know we will be busy as we will have the most of the same dates and places as of last year, we have eliminated a couple though. We are now busy designing new items and excited about them.

We want to wish everyone A Happy New Year and urge everyone to pray for the safety of our military and also for our country so that peace as we know it can continue.

No comments: